Re: Re: Riley sucks

Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to go with Pat on this one, as much as I'd
rather see Buffy with a certian red head. Riley's not really a bad guy.
Although he did push Willow out of the way (a little too hard) I think the
whole stressed out, violent, pointing-guns-at-everything-that-moves thing can
all be chalked up to him being sick through the whole ep. Damn drugs. See,
kids? This is why you should stay in school...

Rich