Re: Fanfic: Wild Side3/3

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:55:51 EST, you wrote:

From: COYFOR@xxxxxxx

I really liked this story. But it was hard to read, the text was typed really
weird. But once I got use to that it was all-good. I thought that the story
was sweet.

Yep, it was posted in HTML. There are some pluses to that, like you
don't have to reformat for the web and you can use genuine italics and
bold, but there are minuses too. Like for people who don't use a
browser-email reader. I get my email in text format, and have to jump
through some hoops to view HTML.

Good story, tho. I particularly liked the "calming the beast within"
theme. Gave werewolves a little more depth than just mindless beasts.

Erin
--
"I question the stability of a company whose future depends on
Microsoft programs being intelligent. I don't question the idea