Here we are

Hey,

Just wanted to tell you guys a little story, i won't say names(well, i will)

Once upon a time there was this a guy named R.During most of his life this
guy lived a very normal life , he slept, dated, ate , watched tv, slept some
more, you know, regular stuff.All was well in his world until one day
someone came and with a few words turned the guy's world upside down.

At first he couldn't believe that those simple words could cause so many
changes, but they did, Oh boy, they did.At first he tried to deny his
calling, he couldn't believe that the simple bottle being spinned could
bring forth so many emotions, so many nice fluffy feelings.He tried to get
away, but every second he spent away he was drawn to the story and the
situation in such a way that after only a couple of days he gave up and went
with the flow.A certain rabbit that also happens to be pink became his
Master and from that day on he was known as....a Willow/Buffy fan.

At first things were hard, it seemed that he and his Master were the only
people that believed that these two completed each other.After some time he
made a very Dark Promise and It All Became Clear.He knew that he couldn't
just sit around and wait, he had to make things happen, try to make thihgs
work.He subscribed to almost every Buffy or f/f mailing list availible in
the hopes that he could find his equals.It didn't work, it seemed like
people had been blinded, they couldn't see what was right in front of
them.In an act of madness he even posted a fic, in the hopes that something
would happen, but once again things didn't go his way.

Then it happened.THEY came.One was a bad, bad bard, and the other was a One
of a kind guy that ended up Becoming the KING of the fics.R and the guy
formally known as the King kept meeting in various places, and each time
they did they had one thing in mind: there should be more fans and there
should be more fics.An e-mail here, an e-mail there and boom, King(who from
now on will be called P)tells R that he, along with J, is going to set up a
Buffy/Willow site.
R is in heaven, not only because the two will have their own house, but also
because someone new came along, someone that with a simple list made me get
all these Random Thoughts and turn them into actions.

Things looked better than they had before, but there was a problem: there
were very few fics.It was like this huge rock in the middle of the way and
they had to overcome it.Then, in one of these e-mails R said something about
a mailing list, P said R should do it and he did.He couldn't find a name for
it, so he just stole Badbard's idea and named it BuffylovesWillow.

R promoted and people came and brought fics with them.The little group
became a big group, it developed and even gained a little big sister,
BuffywantsWillow.Now things finally are the way they were meant to be : )

Okay, some of you may be wondering why i said all that,i know i would, but
it's really simple.We just passed the 100 digests mark.Since november 15,
the 'opening day' about 215(about 100 different fics) stories or story parts
were posted, around 230 people have subscribed and many people have being
happy(aka me).So, i guess i just wanted to say thanks to everyone.The
writers, the readers and even the lurkers, everyone that helped this list to
get where it is.It was a long way getting here, but everytime i check my
e-mail i know it was worth it.

I know i'm not as active as i was before, life has being getting in the way,
but I'm still loving every minute.Now, here's a list of the authors whose
fics i had the honor to read:

Pink Rabbit
Brat
Starbug42
A.M. Glass
Janine
Lucy Tzaneva
Kimber
Cilia
Gillian Shearer
Pat Kelly
Shadowlander
Brian Rivers
Badbard
Carol Clarke
Ophelia
Holly O'Neall
Lowdex
Alex
Nerdgurrl
Ivy Gort
Cilia
MR
Erin

I think I got them all, but if I forgot anyone , let me know.

We'll I'm going now
Thanks again
Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)