From: Ivy Gort <ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] BTW: I Killed Angel!

From: "Ivy Gort" <ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>Ivy this is the buffyloveswillow list I don't think you're going to get
too
>many flames. *LOL* Although I could be wrong on that note so don't quote
>me
>on it. And I'll be quite now. *grin*
>Shadow

Hey Shadow,

Would you like for me to send you the copies of the flames I've gotten
from
this list?? Let's see there was the first thing I said that inspired 5
flames about making the coming out stories more real and now the I love
Riley flames. Actually, I'm really considering throwing my hands up and
unsubing because, quite frankly, I don't need to deal with hateful people
on
an email list--I get enough of that in real life.

Oops now I think I'll need to change my nick again--when next you see me
I'll be.... Vicki with an I, yeah that's it, I'll be Vicki Lovejoy-Smith.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at