Re: Check this out...

From: "Gary Thompson" <gettps@xxxxxxxxxx>

CAST: Amber Benson? Sexual Situations? Does this mean Tara's going to be a
regular?

Both Amber BEnson (Tara), and Emma Caulfield (Anya), are in contract
negotiation for Reoccurings parts in BtVS. But yes, they are added to the
regulars cast list. Just as Spike was at the beginning of this season. Which
I personally liked.

TRue, Spike wasa a good baddie at the beginning (way back when he was with
Dru, whom I miss), but then kinda sucked (no pun intended), when he got that
wheelchair deal. But now that he's been part of this season, he does make a
likable vamp to have around. Especially when the Inititive is played a
little badly. Thouhg I am glad that Walsh is gone. It would have been better
if Buffy woulkd have gone against her, but that's Joss for ya!

Anywahy, back to Anya and Tara. Anya is turning out to be an ok character.
Though she hasn't gotten that much air time as her character need to grow.
Tara is cute-ish and is actually good for Willow since Oz left. And we're
glad that he 's comng back.