--- "A.M. Glass" <glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "A.M. Glass" <glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello there,

I know some of you are wondering what's going on.
Well, after reading the story to my friend, and
being
asked for more details after a certain scene. I
decided to write a continutation, it takes place
after
Willow tells Tara to "Kiss me again."

I don't usually write this sort of thing, as I get
embarrassed quite easily.

So, I'm very interested to know how it worked,
although I highly doubt I'll write this kind of
scene
again.

Thanks
Angela

Title: "My Secret Heart Ache: Special Edition."