--- "A.M. Glass" <glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "A.M. Glass" <glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx>

Title: "Shared Heart Ache"
Author: Angela
E-Mail: glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx
Copyright: February 22, 2000
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Joss Whedon, Fox, Mutant Enemy all have
something to do with "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" and
all the characters contained herein. The story is
sole
property of the author, me. No copyright
infringement
is intended or inferred.
Feedback: It's the only way I'll know if I should
continue or not.
Author's Note: Welcome to part six of the "Heart
Ache"
series. Once again, thanks to those of you who have
expressed their thoughts about the stories and have
been encouraging me to write more… more… more. (Hi
Kimber!)
Just
drop a line so that I can visit from time to time.
Special Note: Nan, although you don't really like
the
thought of Tara and Willow being together, it's nice
to know you like the writing enough to tell me.
Even,
if you are my niece. Once again, this story hasn't
been beta'd only spell checked on Microsoft Word
'97.
And as Giles would say prior to the beginning of the
show:

***

Previously

Although Tara knew that it would be the most prudent
course of action, she couldn't help but feel that
she
had lost something very dear to her.

"Do you want to leave now?" she asked.

"Not really, unless you're uncomfortable?"

"Oh… no. Please stay, for a little while longer.
It's
Saturday, and we don't have class."

"Okay. I think I'll get a little more sleep.
Night
Tara," Willow said as she snuggled down under the
covers.

"Night Willow," Tara replied softly.

When she was sure that Willow had fallen asleep, she
let the tears she had held inside fall.

***

Sunday Night:

Buffy finally came back to the dorm room, her bag in
hand. She opened the door and saw Willow in bed. She
put the bag down and closed the door. She walked
over
quietly, when she reached the bed; she gazed down
upon
her sleeping friend, noticing how peaceful she
looked.

"I'm going to show you," she whispered, before
bending down and placing a kiss on Willow's cheek.

Willow turned making Buffy move back slightly, she
was
about to go to her side of the room when she noticed
something.

"What the hell?" she said out loud.

"Mmm… Buffy?" Willow said groggily.

Buffy bent closer, she had to be sure.

"Do you *mind* explaining that?" she asked.

"What?" Willow replied, as she rubbed her eyes.

Buffy went to the dresser and grabbed the vanity
mirror and brought it over towards Willow,
practically
shoving it in her face.

"That!"

Willow took the mirror and looked.

"What 'that'?"

"'That that!" she said, pointing to Willow's neck.

"Oh… umm that."

"Yes… 'oh that'."

Willow's saw it; it was plain as day, a purple mark
no
bigger than a half-dollar.

'Tara,' she thought.

"Well?" Buffy prodded.

"It's a hickey," she replied softly, feeling the
warmth in her cheeks. She looked down to her blanket
and began pulling at imaginary lint.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that a little louder?"
Buffy said sarcastically. Knowing full well she had
heard exactly what the other girl had said.

"No."

"Did you say what I think you said?"

"Yes."

Buffy moved away and began pacing.

"How long did you wait before you did it?" she
asked
accusingly.

Willow looked up and stared at her friend.

'It looks like Buffy, sounds like Buffy. But why
would she act this way?' Willow thought to herself
as
Buffy continued to pace the length of their room.
"Buffy, what's going on?"

"How could you?"

"How could I what?"

"How could you let Tara…" Buffy stopped, the blood
draining from her face. She had no intention of ever
bringing up Willow's relationship with the other
girl,
all the time waiting for Willow to let her know.

"What about Tara?" Willow demanded, throwing the
blankets off her body.

"Nothing…"

"Wait a minute," Willow told Buffy as she got out
of
bed. "What aren't you telling me?" she said standing
in front of Buffy.

Buffy decided that she should look everywhere but in
Willow's direction.

"Hey! I'm right here, talk to me," Willow told
Buffy.

Buffy reached out and grabbed the locket Tara had
given Willow.

"Do you love her?" she asked quietly.

Willow placed her hand over Buffy's…

TBC

Absolutely FREE
Forever. If you have any desires to sell your
products or services
online, or you want to expand your customer base for
FREE, Come check
out Shabang!com FREE eStores!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1299/3/_/_/_/951283662/

Community email addresses: