Re: FIC: Restart(Or - Five by Five what?)

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 18:12:45 -0500, you wrote:

From: "Pat Kelly" <bandits@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey.

You liked it that much? I was planning on making it a single, but if you
really wanna see more, I'll see what I can do.

I, for one, would love to see more.

I won't write it, but the ep also got me thinking, if Faith hadn't run off,
I could imagine Buffy/Faith. (Ducking now :-) But Willow/Tara was too cute
in the ep, so....aw, never mind.

Yeah, I think that Buffy/Faith and Willow/Tara are close seconds to
Buffy/Willow. If you don't feel comfortable posting an extended story
to the B/W list with whatever pairing you have in mind, please
consider posting it somewhere or archiving it on the web. I'd love to
read it.

Erin
--
Tara: "I am, you know."