OT a little: Feedback for my fellow authors

Feedback feedback feedback

I promised, didn't I? I've finally caught up with myself from when I went to
florida....can you believe it? Better late than never I guess......................

Cilia's Royalty series has grown into a monster all it's self...but in a good way. I love
the way you are portraying Al'x as older and Joyce as younger...you've sqeaked byt the
whole ick factor rather nicely. Willow and Buffy have come a long way since the first few
chapters..nice plot development and Cordy, well..it had to happen sometime...she's jus too
hot for some guys to handle! lol...leave it to an elf. As for the other pairings...you
have me glued to my monitor as always with very interesting developments...when are we
gonna see some regret from the Wes man?

Pat, Pat, Pat...you never ever cease to amaze me. Walkaways has got to be tops on my list
of fic's i'm in dire need of a fix of. You have a knack with plotlines and details that
I'm afraid I lack....willow the archiologist is just so fitting and the Buffy angst? well,
all I can say is I'd have to go with the Mad Brazillian on that and say more, more, more!
You are terrific...keep it up. As for the oneshots....I've expected quality and great
dialogue and you have never disappointed me.

PB...wow...can I just say, wow. Your current instalment in the Spinning series has got
me, ugh...i don't even have words. I truely am amazed at your writing style and ability
to nail small details right on the head. I can just see the characters doing what you
have them doing...I always run off to a nice comfy visual place with you and I continue to
do so as I re-read your stories. As for wild side....excellent...i love it

Erin...you have turned into quite the fic writer, haven't you? The Wolf within in just
getting better and better with each part. Gotta love the whole romeo/juliet thing you got
going with Nicole and Chris.....and Oz was a natural but wonderful touch as a black spiral
dancer....keep going, I'm dying to read more.

Angela, on the other hand, is trying to single handedly give me a heart attack....your
witth holding the next part of the aching series and I'm trying to hold out by re-reading
the other parts but it's not the same......I am SO loving the Willow/Tara/Buffy love
triangle....I'd keep Tara and Will together a little longer just so Rod and I can get our
big old helping of Buffy angst...but hey, that's just me!

Alex....only a few words for you....more destiny wills? please? pretty please? <G> But
I loved Truth and Consequences and The Next Illogical Step.......

janine has been quiet.....who else thinks that she's cooking up a wicked evil plotline
that's just gonna blow us all out of the water and leave us mindlessly flapping around the
shores like little fishies out of the pond?

Rod...hehe..how could I forget you.....I only have three little letters for
you...........A I M....download it, embrace it...make it your best friend...how else are
you gonna help me out with the plot for my Road Series and get advanced copies of the work
in progress.......although, i know of a cute canadian who doesn't mind doing it all
alone. <WEG> you HAVE TO join in on our midnight chats...it's just way too twisted to
put into words....lol...we came up with this last night----The only characters missing
from The Road Series are Anya and Tara...Hmm...wonder where they could be? Are our
favorite ex-demon and our sweet little blonde"i-might-be-evil-if-the-sponsors-aren't-
ready-to-take-on-a-same-sex-relationship-with-a-heroine-so-for-now-i'm-good" witch?
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

K...so that's it for now....I've added a THIRD PAGE OF MANIPULATED IMAGES to my website.
It's got a lot of Willow and Tara on it....1 new Buffy and Willow...and 2 new Willow and
Cordy pics and the Road Series has been added to the archive except for The Rocky
Road...If there's a high enough demand, I'll add it as i write....

Take care and tootles!!!

~~Kimber

--
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net

"Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you fanboys out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?"
Joss Whedon, Creator BTVS

". . .and so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you."
Riley to Willow, 'Initiative'

"It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in."
"I kinda love you."
Buffy and Willow, 'Choices'

"I. . .I just kinda like having something that's just . . You know, mine."
"I am, you know. . .yours."
Willow and Tara, 'Who Are You?'