All mine

Hey,

----- Original Message -----
From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
To: Rodrigo <myself03@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: Carnival and such...

> You know,
>
> It strikes me as very very side splitting funny that you would be jealous of my wonderful
> relationship with Dave.

So, is that how you gonna be? Rubbing it in my face and all hummm, you know, i'm about to go challenge Dave to a duel, the winner gets the fair lady all to himself.Of course, i know you won't let us go through with it and as we're about to draw our keyboards you'll stand in our way.You'll say that you can't let us go through with that and then...then you'll turn to Dave and say that you love ME, only ME, MYSELF, I. Now, since I'm an extremelly nice person I'll just forgive him for daring to take you away from me , I'll even consider a threesome ; ) So, does he write fic too? Does he take threats lightly?

>Are you gonna pull the whole "Mad Brazillian" thing that shadow
> keeps accusing you of?

I'm not mad.....NO I'M NOT...Maybe a little crazy, with a few off moments, but i'm normal.Machado de Asiis, the best brazilian writer ever, wrote a book called "O Alienista".In it he makes a sort of study on who is "mad" and who is normal.At first people who don't follow the rules that society imposed on us are considered mad, then the crazy ones are the people that follow these rules no matter what, but in the end the only crazy one is the person who was trying to figure out who was crazy and who wasn't .I follow that logic, thus I'm not officially mad, see : ) And about Shadow accusing me, well, she loves me for it : ) Plus , she's a little bit nuts herself, so we're okay.

Hehe...Dave say's you'll just have to learn to share like a good
> boy.  You really shouldn't wonder why he gets the lions share of my time....he's got AOL
> and I have Instant Messenger...so we talk almost every night.  It was his idea to pull Dru
> into the whole mix of things...he got a preview of parts 2-5 while I was writing them....

THAT IS IT, I'm killing Dave, I've had a true unhappy moment and now i've became RODRIGUS(or RODUS) .I'm going after you, we're gonna have a few sexual tension packed fights, a few hot dreams, i'll theaten Dave , slit his throath with a fake nail, you'll send me to Hell(the mall on X-mas eve), you'll run away, come back, have a superficial relationship , i'll come back, trow in a frontal nude cause we're all adults here , then you'll come back to me, yadda, yadda, yadda, steamy dream, yadda, yadda, yadda, You see where i'm getting, don't you ? I'll make your life a living hell.HA, ha, ha....

And just so you know, you just let it slip that you have part 5, so you now HAVE to send it .And it HAS to have a few smoochies, so i can calm down a little.Now, you're being mean to me just cause i don't have instant messages software, sniff, sniff.See, you're making a big bad brazilian cry...

What is the Dru thing? First Shadow now you, i think i'm missing something about that vamp

> So, you've brought it on yourself you know my love.  Serves you right for not having
> Instant Messenger...you'd think with all of the wonderful hardware at your disposal, you'd
> download it...its FREE!

Wow, i just melted with the my love part, more, more ; ) I almost forgot the fact that you're cheating on me.I'm going to get the software tomorrow, now one thing you forgot, time difference.I'm in a GMT -3 time zone, and since you people seem to have dozens of different time zones i'm feeling a little lost

> Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!
>
> But have no fear, your still my Rod. . .. er, ahem....rigo.

Rodrigus, I'm Rodrigus now

> LOL!!!!!
>

> ~~Kimber (ducking any northbound objects hurled my way)

I'll get you , i'm telling you girl, you're mine ;)