Re: [buffyloveswillow] All mine

In a message dated 06/03/00 11:35:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
myself03@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
Hey,

Mock me, will you, it's all your fault, if you were faithfull none of this
would have happened.And people don't think I'm crazy, *looks around with a
menacing look* do you ? As for the Rodrigus part, it's also your fault, you
made me lose my soul AND you made me drop five tic tacs, and now i've become
the evil-me , the leather pants evil me.I live in a burning hell, do you
have any idea of what wearing leather pants will do to my legs?

I'm suffiring here, and all because of you, but i won't let you feel cheap,
you're my lady, Dave is the one that took advantage of the situation, trying
to steal you, a poor inocent girl, away from me.I'm pretty confident that
i'll come out of this war as a winner, so don't worry, we won't have to take
this to a national level.Besides, if I let it come to the war between
countries i would loose, seem as the whole country has a more urgent thing
to do right now: party.You know, right now i'm looking at the tv and i'm
being reminded of the reasons why i like this country. : )

Look both ways bvefore crossing the street
Rodus >>

Rodrigus,
Dave was going to ingnore your jealous attacks on his good name. After
all, we all know Kim likes him better (insert evil grin here).
Unfortunately for you (say it with me everyone) DAVE'S NOT HERE, MAN. Thus
I accept your challenge on his behalf.
To the pain!

Dave's evil twin, Skippy

"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Cordelia Chase