Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT a little: Feedback for my fellow authors

In a message dated 06/03/00 4:00:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, kacoe@xxxxxxx
writes:

<<
Rod...hehe..how could I forget you.....I only have three little letters for
you...........A I M....download it, embrace it...make it your best
friend...how else are
you gonna help me out with the plot for my Road Series and get advanced
copies of the work
in progress.......although, i know of a cute canadian who doesn't mind doing
it all
alone. <WEG> you HAVE TO join in on our midnight chats...it's just way
too twisted to
put into words....lol...we came up with this last night----The only
characters missing
from The Road Series are Anya and Tara...Hmm...wonder where they could be?
Are our
favorite ex-demon and our sweet little
blonde"i-might-be-evil-if-the-sponsors-aren't-
ready-to-take-on-a-same-sex-relationship-with-a-heroine-so-for-now-i'm-good"
witch?
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA >>

I only said that Tara's a demon. I never said she was evil.
---She could be a half-breed like the offspring of the couples you have
Willow, Cordy, and Angel saving in Road part 1.
---She could be one of the first escapees from the same dimension as Angel's
leather-babe friend
---She could be working for Anya's ex-boss. Keeping an eye on his possible
future investment
--- She could be like Buffy's first roommate only more mature
----She could be an intelligent living construct created to cage a demon
without being contaminated by it
---She could be a mix of any of the above. I'm willing to bet all of Rod's
hair that she's got demon DNA/eneryy in her. That would be why she didn't
want Willow's detector spell to work.

Unless, of course, she IS the goddess.

Dave
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Cordelia Chase