40 New Buffy/Angel:TS URLS & Info about Mailing Lists

Hi all!

This message contains info on Sonja Marie's Buffy & Angel: TS Links Page,
ASH/Giles Mailing list, and the Buffy Beta Fanfic List!

*****
Sonja Marie's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Links
I have added 40 more URLS to my Buffy Links Page at:
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/btvsurls.html

There are now 4528 pages listed!
Want to know when the site is update? Join my update only list at:
http://smbtvsl_update.listbot.com/

Before you start surfing learn how you can earn money by just surfing, go
here for info on Alladvantage:
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/alladvan.html

Here's the break down for this week:
Links for the Show
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/abc.html - A-C - 5 New Links - 827T
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/d2p.html - D-P - 3 New Links - 604T
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/q2z.html - Q-Z - 7 New Links - 640T

Links for the Cast
Anthony Stewart Head - Giles - 0 New Links - 165 Total -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/rglinks.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy - 3 New Links -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/smgahnb.html
Alyson Hannigan - Willow - 2 New Links -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/smgahnb.html
Nicholas Brendon - Xander - 0 New Links -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/smgahnb.html
SMG/Aly/Nick Total - 570

Angel Series
David Boreanaz - Angel - 0 New Links -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/angelseries.html
Charisma Carpentar - Cordelia - 1 New Links
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/angelseries.html
Angel: Series - 1 New Links
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/angelseries.html#as
DB/CC/ATS Total - 367

Miscellany
Links for Fanfic - 8 New Links - 738 Total -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/fic.html

Links for Other Actors, Characters, Buffy/Angel, Etc. - 10 New Links - 617T
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/other.html -
Includes links to Seth/Oz, Spike/Drusilla, Riley, Minor Characters,
Unconventional Shippers (Buffy/Spike, Willow/Angel, etc), and so on.

I've added pages in the following languages: French (1), German (1), and
Portuguese (1) to my Buffy Foreign Language Links Site -
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/foreign.html - there are 460 total

If you have a page for the show or cast members and IT IS NOT LISTED
already, please go here to add the URL:
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/submit.html

WEBRING!:
I now have my own webring, please join (only lists I add to my webring
will also be added to my site, and if you are already on my site, you will
be added to my webring.)
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/webring.html

ARCHIVES:
I now have archives for my mailing lists:
Anthony Stewart Head List: http://www.escribe.com/stars/gasp/
Buffy-Beta Fanfic List: http://www.escribe.com/movies/bbf/

Now you can check out my database file of all the links that appear
through out my site. http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/links.html
*****

The Anthony Stewart Head Mailing List

Are you a fan of Anthony Stewart Head? Giles? Oliver from VR5? Then the
Anthony Stewart Head List is for you! We talk about all his work, share
fanfic stories related to Giles and Oliver, etc.

To join:
1. Send an email to ash-gasp-request@xxxxxxxxxx or gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
2. in the message put S*BSCRIBE ASH-GASP or S*BSCRIBE ASH-GASP-DIGEST
*****
The Buffy Beta Fan Fic List

Want a place to post you unfinished work so other can read it and help you
get it ready for others to read? Then this is the place for you!

This is a place where you can get your work critiqued, etc. We will
except all Buffy and related stories and VR5 related stories (IF Oliver
Sampson is the main character).

To join:
1. send a email to buffy-beta-request@xxxxxxxxxx or gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
2. in the message put S*BSCRIBE BUFFY-BETA or S*BSCRIBE BUFFY-BETA-DIGEST

Sonja Marie - whtrose@xxxxxxxxxx, gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
Owner of the Anthony S. Head, Buffy-Beta Fic, Jeff Fahey & Paul Wylie Lists