Part: Section 0.2
Author: Cilia
Email: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure, but I guess Joss just owns Buffy in this
fic, since the rest is mostly born from my hyperactive mind, but if he wants
this story it's his.
Feedback: Why not, boost my ego a little bit more will'ya!
Notes: Takes place in the year 2117 and has no connection to the Royalty
series. Buffy is pulled through time and space to once again battle the
forces of evil and maybe fall in love again.

BTVS: 2117
Cilia

Section 0.2

Buffy stared at the people in front of her. Well actually a woman named
Willow Rose and a floating ball called Giles. They'd just told her that the
year was 2117 and she hoped to god that they were just answering her joke.
"You're joking right?" she asked as her surroundings started to
sink in.
"Afraid not," G.I.L.E.S explained, "you see we pulled you from
the time-stream and transported you here in order."
Buffy stared blankly at the crystalline ball and blinked a few times, but
remained silent as it droned on..
"G.I.L.E.S let me handle this please," the woman named Willow
Rose said.
The ball turned blue and then it was gone.
"Come on lets take a walk," the woman said and handed her blue
jumpsuit.
Buffy looked at the woman and then down at the blue suit.
"There's a dressing screen over there," the woman said and
pointed to the far side of the room.
Buffy looked at the woman, she wore green suit similar to the one she held
and it seemed awfully formfitting.
Hers had black padded elbows, shoulders and thighs and some sorts of
wristbands were attached to the sleeves.
"It doesn't fit," Buffy stated from behind the screen.
"Press the button on the right sleeve," the woman instructed.
The was a hiss and a soft moan as the suit formed itself around Buffy's
body. Willow Rose smiled.

They walked out of the room and into an elevator. Buffy felt odd wearing the
formfitting suit, but it was comfortable almost like an armor when she
thought about the placement of the pads. She smiled when she thought about
how Xander would react to it, but he was long gone now.
"Where are we going?" Buffy asked as she watched the floor
counter go up.
"To the observation floor. It offers a great view of the city."
Willow Rose explained.
"So is it really the year 2117?" Buffy asked.
"Why don't you judge for yourself." Willow Rose said as the
doors opened.
Buffy gasped as she saw the city. Skyscraper dotted the skyline and the
afternoon sun reflected of them. She stepped out of the elevator and placed
her hand against the glass.
"My great-grandmother said that this was once all just a
desert." Willow Rose said as she steeped next to her.
"Your great-grandmother?" Buffy asked absentmindedly.
"Yes, Willow Rosenberg you knew her didn't you?"
"She was my friend," Buffy said with a hint of sadness in her
voice as she looked over the city again. She'd always wanted to be more then
that and now she'd never have the chance.
"When did I die?" she asked calmly.
"The 19th of December 2018." Willow Rose answered.
"But I disappeared."
"I know 1st of July 2000. Elisabeth I know this is allot to take
in, but you're a quantum duplicate, we pulled you from the time-stream."
"So I lived on," Buffy said, cutting Willow Rose off.
"Yes and you went on to accomplish great things."
"Tell me what happened after you duplicated me?" Buffy asked as
she turned away from the view of the city. "Just the facts," she then added.
"There was a war. The War between Good and Evil. It lasted for
ten years. You and your friends became humanities leaders. You planned, you
fought and you won."
"When was this?" Buffy asked.
"The war began on the 3rd of May 2007 and was brought to an end on the 25th
of December 2017. History 101." Willow Rose explained with a small smile.
"Then if we won the Great War then why did you go through all the trouble of
pulling me from, what did you call it, the time-stream?" Buffy asked.
"It was foretold. That a hundred years would pass, then the demons would
return to seek their revenge and that a warrior from the past would return
and battle them once again." Willow explained
"Did I have I family?" Buffy asked, surely her descendants could have help
theses people.
"No, that's another reason for why we did what we did. You have no
descendants."
Buffy stared silently out at the city for a while. She had died alone, but
now she had the chance to try again.
"So what do you want me to do?" she asked.

TBC