Re: Stories that aren't B/W

--- In buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx, Tater <tater@h...> wrote:
Okay, being the annoying plant that I am, I am going to totally
ignore the
fact that I'm terrible about giving feedback, and make pushy
demands of the
authors in exchange for nothing. I'm a bad, bad veggie. :)

Anyways... on to the demands....

Both Erin and Dave have just mentioned to the list that they are
writing
stories that are not Buffy/Willow. For those of us who read a wide
variety
of fanfic, and prefer to read stories written by authors who we
already know
we like, it is terribly cruel to mention these stories, and then
not tell us
where the heck we can find them. If you are going to mention a
story you
are writing but not posting to the list, TELL US WHERE WE CAN READ
IT!!!

I will stop yelling and take my obnoxious self back into lurkdom
now. And
I'll try to work on the feedback thing, it's just that plants are
really,
really lazy. If we were more active, we would be animals. ;)

tater (Vegetables of the world unite!)

I write stories that aren't Buffy/Willow. I have five full length
Buffy novel on my website - a series called The Immortals. you can
find them here :-)

http://www.mckennas.demon.co.uk/lesley/angel.htm

Lesley