Re: [buffyloveswillow] Stories that aren't B/W

At 03:33 PM 3/17/00 -0800, you wrote:
From: Erin <erin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok, here's the deal. :) I'll announce this later too, but I'm
redoing my home page to include a fan fic section, so I'm going to be
posting all my non-Buffy/Willow fic there (as well as my regular
Buffy/Willow fic). My B/W fic will still be posted here first, cuz I
need the feedback. :) Any non-B/W fic I'll post there, with a small
announcement here.

And of course, as always, anyone who wants to archive my fic is more
than welcome to do so, just let me know so that I can include a link
to you on my page.

And before I forget, here's the address to my home page:

http://www.heckman.net/erin

Goody! I'm happy now. :) I going to get chewed out because I was supposed
to have left town a couple hours ago, but I'm happy now.

I will stop yelling and take my obnoxious self back into lurkdom now. And
I'll try to work on the feedback thing, it's just that plants are really,
really lazy. If we were more active, we would be animals. ;)

Or triffids. :)

Ah, but some of us *are* triffids. Why do you think I live far from salt
water? <eg>

tater (Vegetables of the world unite!)