Thoughts 0.1

hello
    no this isn't a fanfic, just me voicing some of the things that go around in my mind. There's a song on my playlist, called When I Think of Angels, which I found out recently was the spark behind the entire Royalty series and it goes something like this:

                when I think of angels
                I think of you...
                and your flaming red hair
                and the things that you do
                I heard you had left
                no it couldn't be true
                when I think of angels
                I think of you...

                god speak to you angel
                wherever you go
                although you have left
                I want you to know
                my heart full of sorrow
                I won't let it show
                I see you again
                when it's my time to go

Felt like sharing that with you since you all read the damn thin to begin with you should know were it came from.
    Now as for the all the other writers out there. Let's start of with:

        Erin: I'm loving the Wolf Within, like I've said before I wait for more.

        Pat: Who am I? is turning out to be and interesting read and urge you to continue.

        Kevin: Militat omnis amans is just Wow! Everything that 2W (Two Worlds is not) at I'm loving it.

        Kimber: I'm looking forward to long road ahead, keep it up.

Now the pasta is cooling on the table so I better run. Ta, ta
    Cilia