Feedback, and stuff...

Erin:
<1) Is Buffy her real name? Like, on her birth certificate?>

The show seems to use it as her real name. Whenever I get around to writing
this stuff, I suppose I'll have to make Joyce a Buffy St. Marie fan :)

<2) Did they ever mention Faith's last name on the show? I don't
remember them doing it, and I've seen several different last names in
Fan Fic, so I'm just wondering.>

She hasn't been given a last name, yet. One fanfic writer gave her the last
name Spencer, which I like, and will probably use.

Love the Redemption and Wolf stories, BTW.