Part: Section 1.5
Author: Cilia
Email: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure, but I guess Joss just owns most if it,
since a large chunk is mostly born from my hyperactive mind, but if he wants
this story it's his.
forces of darkness. She befriends Willow's great granddaughter that bears
her foremothers name, a new adventure begins and Buffy must ask herself: Do
we really get a second chance?
Note: This has no connection to the Royalty series

BTVS 2117
Cilia

Section 1.5

Willow blinked once, then twice. The room came into focus, it wasn't the
dungeon she'd expected, but a rather well furbished, although windowless
room.
"You've been out for two hours, the door is locked and we're
underground," a calm voice said.
Willow turned around and saw Zoëga sitting in reclining chair.
"At least they put us in the same cell," he said.
"How did you?" Willow asked.
"The mindshredder, she tore through all my mental shields," he
stated.
"So you're just picking up stray thoughts,"
"Well those and strong emotions. You're lucky I've regained some control.
They had to carry the last guard out screaming," he said and bit down on an
apple.
"But G.I.L.E.S. files said you were a failure and Hope." Willow
trailed off.
"Hope knows, yes," he stated.
"So this cool and calm demeanor is because?"
"Without my shields in place I must remain calm, or else I could
accidentally slip in and out of your mind without you even noticing."
Willow sat down with caution and then watched Zoëga.
"Buffy and Spike are undoubtedly coming to our rescue," he
stated.
"Stop that,"
"Sorry, you care for her don't you?"
"I said." Willow said looking pissed off.
"You don't have to be a mindreader to see it. So do you or don't
you?"
"I don't know, it's all a bit. confusing."
"Coming out often is, at least that's what I've read."
"You know way too much for an eighteen year old," she groaned
and rubbed her temples.
"Well growing up at the Future Project and then the Giles
household tends to do that do a person," he said with smile.
"You're not worried at all are you?"
"No, this Drusilla person needs us, or else we would be dead,"
he stated.
"That's a bit cold isn't?"
"It's the truth. You see, you're the bait and me well I'm just a
bonus that enables her to get to Hope," he explained, "so back to the fun
stuff are you or are you not,"
"I'm not gay!" Willow stated in a firm voice, but there was
something that made Zoëga doubt her words.
"That's over simplifying the matter now isn't it?" he asked with
a grin.
That pompous son of a. wait a minute two can play this game,
Willow thought.
"I could as well ask you whether or not you want to fuck Angel?"
she asked and conjured up a clear and strong mental image of the act.
"I. I." Zoëga stuttered and Willow grinned.
"Point taken and I would never 'fuck' Angel," he said after he'd
gathered his wits.
"What you would make love to her?""
"Yes as a matter of fact I would. You wouldn't fuck Buffy now
would you?"
"I. I."
Willow never got a chance to reply because the door blew inwards, splintered
and dusted the vampire that had been thrown through it in the process. As
soon as the dust cleared they could see Buffy, Spike and Hope.
"Willow you alright," Buffy asked as she stepped through the
doorframe.
"Ten vampires advancing from the south," G.I.L.E.S. reported he
floated through the door.
"I'm on it," Spike said and turned around with his cape flapping
around his calves.
"Come on we've got get you out of here?" Buffy said and offered
Willow her hand.
"What's going on?" Zoëga asked in a calm voice.
"Drusilla is going to raise the Primal One," Hope explained.
"Sounds bad alright," he stated.
"How did you get here?" Willow asked.
"Dru left us a clue and I'm pretty sure this is just a another
trap cause this is all too easy," Buffy stated.
"And you came knowing that it was a trap?"
"I had to save you didn't I," Buffy answered with a smile.
"Hey what about me?" Zoëga asked.
"You're Angel's problem," Willow stated with a grin.
"Lets go already," Spike yelled from the hallway.
"Ready to save the world?" Buffy asked.
"Are you ever?" Willow asked back.
"Nope, but didn't that sound cool?" Buffy asked.
"You're complete loons every single one of you," Zoëga muttered.
He knew well the confidence that the Slayer was projection only ran so deep
and that they could all die this night. Wisdom without out age isn't all
what it's cranked up to be.

TBC....