Lyrics 1

Hey,

After our little musical Oscar night( I'm still getting over the fact that they didn't put As time goes by in the medley, i love that song, it's a classic) i got a little inspired and decide to send out a few lyrics that , IMHO, could fit the Buffy/Willow situation, i'll send in three mails, so it doesn't get too big, well, here we go, but first...

Parabéns pra você
Nesta data querida
Muitas felicidades
Muitos anos de vida

Okay, this was for two of my fav people, Pat and Shadow, happy b-day.As Bon Jovi once sung :

"I didn't mean to miss your birthday baby
I wish I'd seem you blow those candle lights..."

As for the translation, get a portuguese_english dictionary : )

Now, the first B/W lyrics :

She Believes in Me

I'm tossing and turning
I can't get to sleep
got something on my mind
I just can't release
then she whispers so softly that she believes in me

if I let her down and try to disguise it
she always sees rite thru it,
always replies it
no matter what I do , she believes in me

all the time I have failed,
gone slightly off the rails
she's there to remind me, she believes in me
when it all goes wrong and I feel I'm on my own
she's there to remind me, she believes in me

now don't get me wrong,
I'm not some kind of fool
I'd give her my world if she asked me to
cos there's no denying, she believes in me

yeah but I'm only human, I'm just a guy
that sometimes makes mistakes and I can't explain why
well some says she's crazy, cos she believes in me

all the time I've failed
gone slightly off the rails
she's there to remind me that she believes in me
when it all goes wrong and I feel I'm on my own
she's there to remind me that she believes in me

yeah she's there to remind me that she believes in me
yeah she's there to remind me that she believes in me

It's from Bryan Adams, and you only have to change the word "guy"

Other lyrics in the next e-mail