Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT: Heartbroken Fic Writer (was Where the hell is Rod?)

Kimber don't leave (said beggingly),

    While it's true that we, the lurkers of the list, have been neglecting you, the authors, we really appreciate all of the hard work you do and love most of the stories.  btw I really liked "Any Given Night".

Keep up the good work and tell Rod hello for me.

Tracy Drake
tannim@xxxxxxxxxx

p.s.  do you mind if use your quote.

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."