Re: [buffywantswillow] Some stuff

I love you too listdad. *laugh*  And he's right about that last rule, he goes on and now at times.  Just ignore him for the most part, unless he's posting on a blue moon,during a solar eclipsem, on the fourth Tuesday in November.  If he's posting then, you got to listen.  Did I mention how much we all missed you around here, Rod? :)
Shadow

10- Ignore most of the things Rod says, his brain and keyboard aren't connected.

Well, thaat was it
Hope you guys have fun
See ya

Community email addresses: