FIC: Broadening Willow's Horizons (1/1)

TITLE: Broadening Willows Horizons (1/1)
AUTHOR: Kimber (kacoe@xxxxxxx)
PAIRING: Buffy/Faith/Willow
DISCLAIMER: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
SUMMARY: This is in answer to my own challenge I offered to the BuffyWantsWillow list:
1. Realistic sexy fic with Faith, Buffy and Willow
2. Alone in a room somewhere (doesn't matter where)
3. Whipped cream
4. Chocolate sauce
5. Honey
6. Willow has to say someplace in the fic. "I don't think it'll fit there, Faith." and
have Faith respond. "Sure it will Red, you just have to wiggle it a little."
7. And one of the Scooby gang has to catch them in a very interesting and comprimising
postion.
SPOILERS: None. Faiths not bad and Buffy and Willow are in college and Xander and Anya
are boinking. . .thats about it.
DISTRIBUTION: Pat Kelly, Rodrigo, Gary Thompson, Syrenslure and Serendipity. Anyone
else, e-mail me please.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I hate complaining, but there has been a serious lack of feedback
lately. Im starving, feed me.

Xander's thoughts and actions are enclosed in {{ }}. Sounds weird but you'll
understand once you start reading it.

-----------

{{As far as most nights went, this was a pretty good one for Xander Harris. Hes sold
three boxes of power bars, just left his basement where Anya was sleeping soundly after
congratulating him, and now he was on his way to Stevenson Hall to surprise Buffy and
Willow by taking them out for a celebratory Bronze trip. He was feeling good.}}

{{He approached the dorm and bounded up the stairs. As he approached the door, he was
about to knock but heard them giggling from the other side. Curiosity getting the best of
him, he pressed his ear to the door and listened intently.}}

You didnt! Buffy thats gross! Willow sat at her desk with her mouth gaping wide
open.

Buffy leaned back on her bed and laughed. Dont tell me you and Oz never. . . She got
her answer when Willow shook her head until she thought it was gonna fall off.

Come on Red, you never even thought about it once?

{{<Faith? Faith is in there too?> Xander debated whether he should go in or not,
especially since Faith was involved. From the tone of her voice, he could almost see the
blush rising up Willows cheeks.}}

No, I never. . h-he never. . thats just. . .yuck. Willow finally managed to get out.

Buffy crossed the room and walked up next to Willow. Come on Faith. Ill hold her
steady. . .you go over there and get the bag and start putting it in slowly.

Faith got up and walked over to the mini-fridge. She pulled out a can of whipped cream
and joined Buffy and Willow at the hackers side of the room. See this? Faith shook
the can up and down a few times. Its the best when all the air is built up. Then you
push on the nozzle very slowly and. . .

{{Xander could hear an odd hissing noise coming from the room. <What the hell are they
doing in there?>}}

Buffys eyes went wide with delight. Oooh yum. . .I cant wait! She laughed. Faith!
Be careful with that stuff. . .youre gonna get it all over the place and I dont wanna
clean it up.

Its gonna go all over if you keep moving, B. Now stay still, it has to be just right
and dont worry, if any of it drips then Ill just have to lick it off personally.

{{<GULP!> A few very vivid images flashed through Xanders mind and he thought suddenly
that it had gotten awfully hot in the hallway.}}

You never pass up a chance to exercise your tongue, do you Faith? Buffy commented
dryly.

Gotta keep it in shape, B. . .just like any other muscle in your body. She wiggled her
eyebrows suggestively. Okay Red, its your turn. . . put it in nice and slow.

{{<Willow?> Xander couldnt believe his ears. It had to be a spell, or a demon got a
hold of her or something. . .Willow would never willingly. A few more images flashed in
Xanders mind and he immediately shook his head to try and get rid of them.}}

Willow assessed the situation for a moment. I dont think itll fit in there, Faith.
She made a little pouty face.

Faith sighed. Sure it will, Red. You just have to wiggle it a little.

{{<WHAT!?> A few painful moments of silence passed then. . .}}

Careful Will!

Take it easy with that stuff Red, youre gonna get all sticky. . .here let me do it.

Faith grabbed for the bottle and Willow pulled her arm away. . .She knocked into Buffy who
in turn dropped what she was holding, lost her balance, grabbed onto Willows shoulder,
who in turn grabbed on to Faith for balance and they all went tumbling to the floor. This
happened within a matter of two seconds.

Uck. . .now see what you did. Faith commented from her position straddled across
Willows torso.

Dont blame her Faith. . .you were being bossy and you made her nervous. Its not like
shes ever done this before.  Buffy said. She adjusted Willows head briefly in her
lap.

{{It was at this point that Xander burst through the door. He had fully intended to
scream and rant and rave on about tarnishing his best friends virtue, but he was stopped
in his tracks by what he saw on the floor.}}

What?. . . .How?. . . .I thought I heard you. . .I thought you three were doing. . . .
.ugh. He slapped his forehead with his hand.

Buffy narrowed her eyebrows and looked up at him. How long have you been out there
Xander?

Faith turned around and smirked at him. Looks like we have a peeping tom on our hands,
girls.

Willow looked up at him. Were you spying on us Xander?

He wasnt sure what to say to them or what to do. Shutting his gaping mouth was a good
start. He cleared his throat. Ahem. . .I uh. . .thought you guys were, well Buffy said
shed hold her steady and Faith. . .um, lick it off if it dripped and. . . He stopped
speaking. This was so not good.

You thought we were. . . ? Buffy chuckled and looked at the position they were in.
Xander! Is that all you think about? Faith and I were trying to convince Willow how
good a homemade sundae would be with honey on it. Shed never tried it before. And when
I said Id hold her steady, I meant the bowl you walking hormone! Willow was taking way
too long squeezing the honey onto the sundae and Faith tried to grab it and, well. . .we
all came tumbling down like dominos.

Willow finally caught on to what was on Xanders mind. Xander! You thought I. . with
Buffy a-and Faith?! She grabbed the bottle of chocolate sauce and hurled it at him. I
cant believe you!

The bottle opened in mid air and Xander stood there with chocolate dripping from his
face. He darted his tongue out and tasted it. Mmm. . .chocolaty. Hey, does that mean
that you guys would consider . . . He trailed off with an evil grin on his face.

They all grunted at him and threw various sundae supplies in his general direction.

Fine, fine. . .it was just a thought. He threw his hands up in resignation. Ow, Im
gone. He rubbed his shoulder where the can of whipped cream just made contact. Im
gonna go home and let Anya clean me up. He walked out the door with a wave.

Can you believe that guy? Buffy looked at Faith then Willow who was still laying down
in her lap.

Yeah, really. Willow rolled her eyes.

Faith remained silent and thought about what Xander had thought was going on between
them. She turned back to Buffy and Willow and smiled. Perhaps that was a train of
thought shed follow another day.

-----------------

OK...now all of you follow what I say. Grab a paper towel. . .bend down. . . and
carefully pick up your mind from the gutter. *evil grin* Hope you liked it!!!

~~Kimber

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Campus Exterior. Interior, Willow and Tara are sitting down in a public area.
Willow: "You were there looking for me?"
Tara: "I thought maybe we could do a spell - make people talk again. I'I'd seen you in the
group, the wicca group you were... you were different than them. I mean they didn't seem
to know..."
Willow: "What they were talking about."
Tara: "I think if they saw a witch they would run the other way."
She smiles and laughs.
Willow: "How long have you been practicing?"
Tara: "Always, I mean, since I um, was little... my, my mom used to, She um, she had a lot
of power, like you."
Willow: "Oh I'm not li.. I don't have much in the way of power." (She smiles.) Really, I
mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...
I'm definitely nothing special."
Tara: "No, you are."
Willow smiles at the compliment. Tara smiles hesitantly, then smiles.