Some stuff 2

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Kelly
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] Some stuff

From: "Pat Kelly" <bandits@xxxxxxxxx>

I have to defend my honor here.

>>See what Rod didn't tell you was that he is a list deserter for weeks at a time. :-) That is more evil than anything I could do.

Hey, hit me where it hurts, will you ?

>>I am not evil. No eviller than my girl Faith anyway....

You can see by your taste in women how not evil you are...Me, i like Will, quiet, shy Will (well, i'm extremelly fond of her vamp-version_come on,. leather all around_ but that's not the point)

>>Rod seems to forget that I told him to start this very list. And just because I try something different...and it's the first time, people....he jumps down my throat. But then again, he is Brazilian, so I have to cut him *some* slack I suppose.

I'm brain dead but i don't forget( certain) things, okay, and because of that i'll  be all old and'll still remember what you're doing now...
And you start talking about jumping and trying something different people will get the wrong idea : ) I'm engaged and my main flirt is on this list... And hey, i take offense on that, just so you know i'm fond of this country ...well, i am... sometimes...and since carnival was just a few days away, i'm still on the fond camp(i few friends asked me to send a few pics because i talked about it so much and i was thinking about putting then on onelist database, if i do you take a look and tell me what's not to love about a country that stops for  five days so we can see that on national television ; ), but be aware, we're talking about "i might as well be naked" people.

>>What's the big deal with soccer anyway? You know American football should be called soccer (you sock people, right?) and soccer should be called football. It's all screwed up. And considering soccer's real big in Brazil, I'm gonna blame the mix up on Rod's country....

THAT'S IT ! YOU'RE GOING DOWN
We may be THE BEST when it comes to football(futebol in portuguese), but it was created in England, and there it's also called football, so nah, nah, nah, nah, it's not our fault...As for the big deal with soccer, i don't think i could explain it, Shadow, give me a hand here.You know, there are three things you should never discuss with a brazilian : politics, religion(well, i don't really think this applies in my case, i'm only catholic cause my family says so...) and football, and you got the one that gets me the most...But i guess i'll just forgive you, after all, we won a World Cup in your country(we even beat you 1x0, he, he) so i guess i'll forgive you and all you have to do is sit in a corner and think about what you said, now, only come back when you're ready to wear a t-shirt from our team : )

>>Man was that low or what? :-)

>>That's what you get for calling me evil....

And with that you proved you are , he , he

See ya
Later

Pat :-)