Being me (Rated PG)

Being me.
by Ryan
Rating: PG (I'm using the British system.)
E mail: ryan.hufton@xxxxxxxxxx or ryan.red@xxxxxxxxxx
Type: Spin off from the Willow Codex group of stories.
Feedback: Please! I need feedback OK! It makes me write faster! So please
send me feedback. It makes me very happy. I also reply to all my feedback,
so please write.
Copyright Disclaimers:
1. Willow and co are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and WB.
2. The song Me is from Faith Hill's ablum Faith, and was written by Aime
Mayo and Mary Greene and belongs to Warner Bros Records
3. No copyright infringements intended.
<> means thoughts
Author's note: I'm answering my own challenege

Willow had convinced her lover to come to this club. A country club, in
fact. The music began to play. Willow smiled, turning to her lover. "Dance
with me?" She asked, pulling her lover with her. They rested their arms on
each other's shoulders, as the reached the dance floor. Willow began to
sing the words of the song, to her lover.

I've changed my hair, my clothes, almost
Everything about myself
I can't believe I tried to be somebody I'm not
For someone else, yeah
It took finding you to finally understand
What it's like to be loved for who I am

Images of Oz, raced though her mind, she thought it had been love. She
thought he understood her. No, he tried to make her somebody else. His
perfect little girlfriend.

Me, that's all I have to give
What you get is what you see, yeah
No second guessing, no pretending
With you, all I ever have to be is me

Willow smiled, moving closer to her lover. She lost herself in her lover's
eyes.

I can laugh or cry, don't have to hide
The way I feel
Rain or shine, by my side proving we've got
A love that's real
An old pair of jeans or an evening gown
You still see the same girl that you found

She remember how her true love, made her hold again. Letting her, just me
herself. Willow was singing the song perfectly. She remembered how her
love had said, "You're truly beautiful, no matter what you wear." Her lover
followed it with a kiss, the sweetest kiss she had ever had. Their first
kiss.

Me, that's all I have to give
What you get is what you see, yeah
No second guessing, no pretending
With you, all I ever have to be is me

Her lover was now singing along with her. Each drowning in each other's
eyes.

Me, that's all I have to give
What you get is what you see, yeah
No second guessing, no pretending
With you, all I ever have to be is me
All I ever need to be, oh yeah
All ever have to be is me

As they finished singing along to the song, they kissed. The crowd which was
now watching them cheered and capped.