Re: [buffyloveswillow] Whither Thou Goest...

At 11:49 PM 03/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
From: "Bill LaBarbera" <asagiri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PB,
You know, after re-reading the story so far something just occurred to
me. When the truth comes out about what really happened to Delaine
DuCourvallier things are going to get...ugly. And what do I mean about
ugly, here the Council has spun this fairy tale about what Delaine did
without one iota of truth, other than Elizabeth's death and what will
happen when the truth does come out? Hmmmm.

Hehehehehe (hey, we've all got to get an evil laugh out now and then).

You've done a really great job so far with the story, one of the
things I love about it so far is the fact that while Delaine is a vampire
and evil, she's not EVIL. That may not make a lot of sense, but it is
true nonetheless. This is not to say I haven't loved the angst going on
between Buffy and Will so far, you've spun a wonderful tale so far.
Hmmm, looking back I can see I've babbled a lot, but that's okay.
Hopefully you'll get my meaning.

Bill

Thanks a lot for your comments. Always much appreciated and carefully
considered.

Take care,
Barb

--"If I was all that fond of real life, I would never have majored in theater"

For f/f related fanfiction, art, and a little bit of everything else
Visit the new Pink Rabbit Consortium Homepage:
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com