Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT: Website is up and scampering along

Kimber,

I asked my cous Geno, and he says you can mail him if you have any
more problems. He just said to tell you that his site is new, and
that he runs it on his own PC in his spare time. Its geno-z.net.

Ellen

--- ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys,

Got this from Fortunecity today. Lets all read between the lines
together, Shall we?