Re: [buffyloveswillow] Homophobia Sucks

At 11:11 PM 4/3/00 EDT, you wrote:
There is something I would really like to let you guys know about, and I
think you'll probably be interested in. I recently stumbled across a web page
called Homophobia Sucks. Basically, you join it and become a member, and you
get a nifty little graphic out of a shitload to choose from (I think the most
popular one is of Matthew Shepard) to display on your web page. I wanted to
pass it along because I think it's a really worthy cause that can help bring
the destructive, sometimes even deadly, nature of homophobia to light. And
all of your web pages are definitely an untapped resource for support! (By
the way, you don't have to have slash on your page or anything to be a
member, but I know all of you still agree that homophobia does suck.) So I
hope to see your sites on the member list soon! :-)

Okay, this is the second time this has happened recently.

Make a note people: If you are going to tell us about a site/list, it helps
if you give us the URL. Otherwise, no matter how much we agree that it is a
cool thing, we cannot go there. We can't read your browser's mind. I would
gladly go and check out this site, if I knew where the heck it was.

tater (Vegetables of the world unite!)