OT: B/W Awards Chat

Hi all,
The March/April Buffy/Willow awards ended today. For those who are interested
in who won what, I'll first be posting the results during a ceremony (doesn't
that sound fancy? *g*) in a chat room. ANYONE interested can attend, but to
do so you need to get an account with delphi (where the chat is being held)
and have JAVA turned on.

The chat will be held on April 10th (this monday), 7:00pm pacific, 10:00pm
eastern time. To get to the chat, and to get an account, go here:
http://www.delphi.com/n/chat/QuickChat.asp?webtag=buffywillow&name=IKindOfLove
You

I NEED to know how many people plan on being there, so if you can show,
please RSVP me here: into0blivion@xxxxxxx
You can also contact me there if you have any problems with the chat
schedule/sign up.
Thanks

-jen-
http://redrival.com/kindofloveyou