Re: [buffyloveswillow] favourite subtext moment

hehe

Personally, my favorite subtext moment has got to be when Willow walks into the Library
after Xander, Buffy and Giles think she is dead. Giles finishes hugging Will and Buffy
just stands there, gazing at her...like she can't believe she's really standing there.
It's a look of longing and of love...so much can be conveyed with the eyes.

*sigh*

your humble bard,
~~Kimber

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
~~~~~BTVS SCENE OF THE WEEK~~~~~

(Willow opens the door)
BUFFY: What's going on? (she looks at Tara ont he bed) Oh my God.
WILLOW: (Closes the door and kneels down next to Tara) She's gonna be okay, but she's
terrified. (places a washcloth on Tara's head)
BUFFY: What happened?
WILLOW: (frowns) Someone found her in the janitor's closet about an hour ago. I-I think
she was there all night. She, she was all alone. (looks at Tara again)
BUFFY: (looks at Tara) Tara. What did this?
TARA: (struggles with her words) Big. . .lumpy and something, something on it's head,
like a greek letter, only not.
BUFFY: (grabs some paper and draws a symbol) This. Was it this?
Tara nodds weakly.
WILLOW: (frowns) Buffy, Jonathan said we were all safe. Jonathan said it.