Fic... "Dreams" 'R'

Title: "Dreams"
Author: Angela
E-Mail: glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx
Copyright: April 16th, 2000
Rating: 'R'
Disclaimer: Joss, Fox Studios, Mutant Enemy, et al,
have something to do with "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".
No copyright infringement is intended or inferred. The
story is the sole property of the author.
it's yours. Heck, if anyone else wants it, just let me
know where I can visit.
Author's Note: Hey there, you might have noticed that
I've sent this to a *few* mailing lists. I couldn't
really decide *who* I wanted Willow to be with, so,
I'll leave it up to you. Hey.... Boorey, I know who
you *think* I'm writing about, but what can I say. I
can't help it. This story sort of gets racy towards
then end, hence the 'R' rating. NOW, don't rush off to
read the end, it's not ALL that you know... 'hot'.
Just highly suggestive.
Feedback: It always helps.

Willow walked into the bedroom and stared at the
figure looking down into the baby crib. She had seen
this every night since the birth of their baby, and
she smiled. They had thought long and hard about
bringing a baby into the world they lived in. And
after much soul-searching, and spending time with
their friends, they decided to have one.

"I thought I'd find you in here," she told the other
person, who glanced back at her with a smile.

"I can't help it, she's so... beautiful," came the
reply.

"I do the same thing when your not here," Willow said,
moving closer to the crib, and wrapping her arms
around her love. Next to their daughter, Ashley, there
wasn't anyone she loved more.

"I love you so much... I can't ever thank you enough
for Ashley."

"I love you too... you had a lot to do with her being
her as well as I did. Don't forget that."

"I know, but, you went through the labor. I was just
the coach."

"And I doubt there has ever been a better coach in the
world," Willow said firmly.

They both looked down at the baby once more, then
hand-in-hand they left the room, leaving the door
slightly ajar. Walking down the hall to their bedroom,
they passed by photographs of their lives together.
Many were of the 'Scooby Gang', which Willow placed
all around the house. There were pictures of Xander
and Anya, Giles, and even a few of Oz. They had talked
about putting his pictures up, the pros and cons. But
it was decided that he had to be up there, not only
because of his past relationship with Willow, but also
because he was a very important person in her life
when she needed it the most.

They stopped at the last few pictures, Willow's hand
reached out and touched the photograph and sighed. She
still mourned the loss of her friend... her love. She
shook her head slowly as the memories of their brief
time together rushed past her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, turning from the
picture and into eyes of the person who held her
heart.

"You still miss her don't you?"

Willow nodded silently, "She showed me how to love."

"And Oz?"

She smiled fondly, "Oz... Oz taught me what it was to
be loved."

"And... me?"

"You... you showed me life."

"Life?"

"If you hadn't been there for me... when... when she
died," Willow choked with emotion, before feeling two
arms surround her in a blanket of comfort.

"You don't have to tell me... really, it's okay,"
Willow heard murmured in her ear.

"Look at me... I'm a mess," she said wiping the tears
from her eyes.

"No... you're not," was said as Willow's tears were
brushed away with a gentleness that clutched at
Willow's heart. "You *are* the most beautiful woman I
have ever encountered. I am thankful for every day
that you are in my life. I know that I wasn't you're
first choice..." Willow tried to interrupt. "Come
on... we both know *she*," gesturing to the
photograph, "She was the person you thought you were
going to spend the rest of your life with. Hell, I
even thought that. I could *see* the love you two had
for each other and it broke my heart when she died.
I... I... couldn't stand seeing you in *so* much pain,
and to think that here I am, standing in the hallway
of *our* house, Ashley just a few feet away... I keep
thinking I'm dreaming. Dreaming... *all* this," one
arm gesturing to their surroundings. "I don't want to
wake up... not if it's a dream... not ever," was
whispered.

"Oh... Goddess... thank you," Willow said hugging this
special person.

"I think it's time we went to sleep, don't you?"

"I guess so," Willow replied somewhat reluctantly.

"What's wrong?"

"I love you... you *know* that don't you?"

"I know, believe me. I know," Willow heard, before
lips descended on hers.

The kiss was meant to be comforting, which it was,
until it took on a deeper tone of barely restrained
desire. Willow's hands roamed the body of her love,
bringing it closer, feeling herself moving back, until
she was stopped by the wall. Hands were everywhere,
touching, caressing, arousing, bringing Willow to a
frenzied state.

"Bedroom..." Willow urged, kissing every piece of
exposed skin she could find.

"Bedroom..."

They both struggled to get to the bedroom, each
attempting to disrobe the other. Clothes disregarded
where they fell. They hissed at the contact of bare
skin on bare skin. Their thoughts, their actions...
hurried. Nothing else existed in the world for them
but this moment in time.

The bed dipped slightly as they fell upon it, then on
each other. Cries of passion filled their bedroom.
Willow opened her eyes when she realized that her
partner had stopped.

"What's... what's wrong?" she said, trying to catch
her breath.

"Nn... nothing."

"Then... why did you stop?"

Carefully moving strands of Willow's hair out of the
way, a hand reached out and took Willow's hand and
kissed it gently.

"I love you."

"C'mere you," Willow said, pulling her partner's body
down on hers. "I love you too."

"Can... can I love you?"

"Always," came Willow's heartfelt reply.

Once more the night was filled with passionate cries,
coming from the deepest parts of their souls.

The End.