Dear Quindo: Sorry I gave you a headache <g>

Hey all,
This is small apology letter to Quindo and all the other people that
will or have read my poem "I, Willow" I know it's a bit a out there and I
admit that it's experimentalistic at best. Maybe I should have laid
something a little bit lighter on you guys the first time around?
And here one for a the wrote, it's a little simpler then the last and I
wrote it a while ago, but I think I fits.
Cilia

The Abyss

I stand and look into the abyss.
The abyss of my love for her.
But I fear to jump, to be engulfed in her.
So I stand and stare into the depths.

Blue eyes staring and burning into my soul.
I love and hate those eyes.
Seeing everything and breaking through..
Yet still I drown in those eyes.

Her skin soft, but burning to the touch.
I wish to hold her and drive the demons away.

I have only myself there has never been another.
I am only half and she is my other.
The final piece of the puzzle that is my life.
She is the one, my friend, my soul-mate.

Still I fear telling her of my feelings.
Fear of being alone again, loosing what we have.
Friendship, each other, but that is all she sees.
So I'm alone with only my words and hopes.