Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT: from the alt.buffy newsgroup.

This started out here :
<<
Now Here's an interesting question.. are non-Christian Vamps affected by
Christian relics? would a Hindu Vamp care about a cross?

This is where it ended up.....

> > Are we left with the Wile E. Coyote theory of religious icon power? (As
> in,
> > Wile E. Coyote can run all the way off the cliff and continue running in
> this
> > air as long as he doesn't look down?) :D
>
> Quite possibly - although I'd hate to think what Vamp Bugs would be like.
;)

Eh, maybe Bugs Bunnicula, Doc?

"Be wery, wery, qwiet. I'm Slaywing wampires." - Fuddy the Wampire Slaywer

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."