CREDITS: The Rocky Road

I have been emailed privately by many of you asking what that song was, or what the title for this or that chapter was.  Well, here's all the info you need.  *grin*

--------------------

This is the poem, “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost, that inspired the little ol’ fics collectivly called “The Road Series”.  Ever heard of it?  *Grin*

"The Road Not Taken"

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet, knowing how way leads onto way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Credits for all unowned material used in The Rocky Road and Chapter Listing. (cuz my numbering system is all funky)

Prelude:  The Journey Begins
‘I Don’t Wanna Know’  by The Indigo Girls

Chapter 1:  Every Road Leads Back to You
‘Angel’ by Sarah McLachlan

Chapter 2:  Paved With Good Intentions
Who needs Sleep?’  by Blues Traveler

Chapter 3:  Rites of Passage
I Love You’ by Sarah McLachlan

Chapter 4:  Saying Without Speaking
‘Fade to Black’  by Metallica

Chapter 5:  Putting it All Together

Chapter 6:  Coming Apart at the Seams

Chapter 7:  Making the Pieces Fit

Chapter 8:  Back to Basics
Blood and Fire’ by The Indigo Girls

Chapter 9:  Ghosts of the Past
‘Ghost’ by The Indigo Girls

Chapter 10:  Confession is Good for the Soul
Looks Like Rain by The Grateful Dead

Chapter 11:  I Can See Clearly Now
Gethsemane from “Jesus Christ Superstar”

Chapter 12:  Downward Spiral
“No help For That.” Poem by Charles Bukowski

Chapter 13:  Choices and Changes
‘Upstarts and Broken Hearts’ by Dropkick Murphys

Chapter 14:  Two Roads Diverged. . .
“Breakdown” by Melissa Etheridge

Epilogue:  . . .And That Has Made All The Difference
‘Runner’ by Mamferd Mann’s Earth Band

End Credits.  Turn on lights.

"Please exit to the right and left of the auditorium and leave your feedback donations in the baskets at the door.  No shoving, pushing, name calling or popcorn throwing will be tolerated (this means you too Shadow!).  All flames will be used to feed the fire of my imagination.  Be kind folks, or you may just find yourself naked and trembling, chained to the wall of the mansion in one of my fics as a love slave to Spike or Angelus.  Don't tempt me. . .I'll do it damn it!!!"   *ROFLMAO*

your humble addle-brained RogueBard,
~~Kimber
(sig is pondering just how much longer Kimber can make her closing statements. . . .)