Re: [buffyloveswillow] Maybe a little OT: A cursed one begges for help

Perhaps this guy can help you.

Dave

<<
Subject: Please help! I need James Marsters on Hollywood Squares
From: dingogroupie@xxxxxxx (DingoGroupie)
Date: 22 Apr 2000 01:08:17 GMT

I just found out on Thursday that James was on Hollywood Squares and I'm
looking for someone who can make a copy of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I
will pay or trade. I have all episodes of Buffy including the unaired pilot
and various things with the cast. Please email me if you can help.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."