Re: [buffyloveswillow] Re: Hello, and a question

I think Diana and Linda brought up valid points about why there aren't
ubers with Buffy & Willow or at all, since the show does make it dead is
dead, there is no coming back. But Erin does have a good point o great
bards. Just because the show doesn't say they aren't soulmates, doesn't mean
it can't be done that way. We've had stories so far where, Willow was the
Slayer, Buffy was something of an airhead (i.e. - like Cordelia), etc,. With
all the talent and ingeniously evil minded writers out there, why not do
it??
And since that is said, why not make it a challenge to all the writers,
can you guys do it or is it to tough for you?? (Insert evil mocking
laughter)

Just my two cents,

Bill

Erin Asked:

>? I don't know about you guys, but I think
>it would be cool to have a Buffy/Willow uber story set in ancient
>Ireland (for example), where the Buffy character was a warrior, and
>the Willow character a druid, both of whom share a special bond.

It's not an "uber" story as you defined it but it's a nice little story.

A Higher Power
by Alex P.
It's archived:
http://psycho.simplenet.com/fanfiction/index.mv?index+buf

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3011/4/_/651349/_/956620830/