Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: New Circumstances (Part 2 of the "Finding Life" Series)

more, More, MORE!!! I want... need MORE *G* Ohhh... and Olivia as Council
tool....great. I just hope that B/F can keep at least a little of that
money. And...hehe... why am I not wondering about your choose of the layers
firm? Go for it.

Ok enough rambling now, back to work.

Keep on going

Quindo Ma

P.S.: Did I mention MORE? hehe

Seduce my mind and you can have my body... touch my soul and I'm yours
forever.

Never Explain... your Friends do not need it and your Enemies will not
believe you anyway.

Always remember the last thing you say to people each day. Because what if
it happened to be the last thing you ever get to say to them?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive... trust your
heart.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them
all yourself.

All people are applauding, I can hear them... I like it. It's sooo great to
be in the middle of everything. I want to hear more. But...

Damn just another dream... why can't this come true ;-(