From: ~~Kimber [mailto:kacoe@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 2:47 AM
To: BuffyLovesWillow; BuffyWantsWillow; WillTara
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] OT: Hey Gary Thompson!!!

Yeah, I could have done this off list but *shrug*. I just wanted to
thank you for all the work you've put into 'Between the Sheets'. I
think you mentioned somewhere that you had to watch the eps once to get
the stills, once to get the vids, and once to get the
transcripts....total of three times not counting when it airs. So I
just thought I'd publicly bow and worship at your virtual feet for doing
it. It takes a lot of hard word to run a site with fic...but you have
also gone the extra mile with multimedia and everytime I dowload
something I feel like I got an extra scoop of hot fudge on my ice
cream! So thanks Gary!!!!