[OT] Willow & Tara Video Exchange

Title: [OT] Willow & Tara Video Exchange
First off, my apologies for the extreme cross-posting, but...I've been creating a Willow & Tara music video, and require assistance.

I'm not certain how many Buffy the Vampire Slayer music video's there are (not counting Sarah Michelle's dirty dancing with Scott Weiland in Stone Temple Pilot's Sour Girl). In the XenaVerse there are a slew of videos, and also a growing number in the VoyagerRealms as well.

But with all the new happenings within the BuffyVerse, I thought I'd put together a musical montage of sorts for the developing relationship between Willow & Tara (with small parts Buffy). I figured if I made a BETA of the video available some might be willing to assist me in locating the clips and sounds I need to complete it.

So in the spirit of bartering, the alpha.video

"Willow's Secret"
Viewing at Dysfunctional Television
http://homepage.mac.com/allgood2/imovie.html

The page was just created for individuals interested in previewing this video. The video is set to Bruce Springsteen's Secret Garden. If you like it and are willing to help me out, I need the following to complete the video:

New Mono Rising (Trailer): I have this in ASF format, but can't convert from Microsoft Media Viewer to an editable format. So in Quicktime Movie format would be great, or MPG or MPEG.

New Mono Rising (Scene Clips): Any format except ASF.

SuperHero??(Jonathan episode Trailer): Same as above

HUSH (Trailer &/or Scene Shots): Any format that is not ASF. I don't need sound, so the MPEG is not an issue.

Sound: "I am you know....what?....yours"  sound clip in either quicktime, AIFF, or a readily convertable format.

Sound: "You ready" from the Willow & Tara spell casting session two (I believe) when Tara throws the sand under her bed.

Sound: "You should be with who you love" from New Moon Rising.

I have video for some of the sound request but the video is in MPEG format, which compresses sound and movie into one layer, which means, I can't extract the sound for my purposes. So just the sound or the clips with sound in a different format would be great. Again, I can't extract ASF format either.

Thanks in advance.

Alnisa

   Alnisa  Allgood
   Executive Director