Any german speaking authors out there?

First of all let me apologize for crossposting a message that concerns
only german speaking fanfic authors and readers. I know that this mail
is only interesting for a minority but I honestly didn't see any other
way to reach so many people at once.
OK, here's the reason for this posting:
I am the webmaster/founder of an archive for Buffy fan fiction by german
speaking authors (http://www.buffyfanfic.de) and I'm desperately in need
for new stories. Even though I cooperate with the biggest german Buffy
sites like www.buffy.de there are only 36 stories archived so far. I'm
pretty sure that there are a lot more stories floating around the net
and I'd be really pleased if I'd be allowed to add them to the archive.
It doesn't matter which language they are written in and silly things
like pairings or rating don't concern me either, as long as the stories
are written by someone who lives in a german speaking country. If you
have written such a story or know someone who has then please contact me
at chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you want to attach stories to the mail then
please send it to stories@buffyfanfic.
OK, I'll shut up know and stop wasting your precious time that you could
have spent reading some more of the beautiful fics from these great
lists. Thanks for you patience.

Chris

PS: for those on WillowSpike - next part of Specter Of The Past will be
up in 2 or 3 days, sorry for the delay.