Blackout sites that are down

Well... I have til now only recieved 2 messages. These are the sites blacked out and when they'll be back:

    Kimly:
        http://www.geocities.com/thekimlyarchive/buffy/main.html until 19th May and

    Ryan Hufton/Ryan Red:
        The Willow Codex
       Ryan's mature fanfic site both back on the 14th

If any of the other participants tell me their sites and when they'll be back then I'll keep posting a list. If not then this'll stay the only one. It is simply not efficient to keep this up for one single site on the list.

    QMa

Scene of the week from tYF:
(Warning: Contains spoilers for TYF)

{||||||||||||} just a little
 \:.   .:/
  \::.::/
   \:::/
   / : \
  /  :  \
 / .:::. \
{||||||||||||} more to go

Buffy: "You guys stop this! What happened to you today?"
Willow: "It's not today, Buffy. Things have been wrong for awhile, don't you see that?"
Buffy: "What do you mean wrong?"
Willow: "Well, they certainly haven't been right since Tara. We have to face it if you can't handle Tara being my girlfriend!"
Xander: "No, it was bad before that, since you two went off to college and forgot about me, left me in the basement to... TARAIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"
Giles (very drunk): "BLOODY HELL!"