Re: [buffyloveswillow] RP: Trapped - PT. 2 (Part 7 of the "Finding Life" Series)

Hey Sam.

Thanks. "Trapped - PT. 2" was just a repost. I posted "From Bad....to Worse" right after
that. Did you read that too?

Later

Pat

sam wrote:

great instalment. I realy enjoyed reading it. can't
wait for more

Sam

http://invites.yahoo.com

Where do sports heroes like Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm,
Vince Carter and Peyton Manning hang out? Where else?
Click now and find em all here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6211/8/_/651349/_/962856910/

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.egroups.com/group/buffyloveswillow

Offical archive for the list:
http://www.geocities.com/slayerhacker/

--
"I wanna set the record straight. I thought the cop was a prostitute." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You think you know? What's to come? What you are? You haven't even begun."
(Tara to Buffy, BTVS)

"Since when is there a cowboy in 'Death of a Salesman' anyway?" (Willow, BTVS)