coherent thoughts

Its me again.....I'm not nearly as hyper as I was lastnight, which is a
good thing I didn't get to sleep until well after 2 in the morning.

Anyway, badbard - don't I know you? I think I've come across some of your
work elsewhere like the AXIP, maybe?? Hmmmm, the signature seems familiar
somehow. If so, I like your work and look forward to seeing what you come
up with for the vamed Buffy. If its not you, just ignore the babbling person
in the corner, I'll go away soon. *BG* Either way I can't wait to read about
a vamped out Buffy. For some really odd reason I think that it would be a
really, really, really bad thing to have Buffy running lose as a Vampire.
Of course that could just be my over active imagination again, so you
never know. *LOL*

Still trying to figure out the source of Buffy's personality change. Once I
figure that out, I can decide on how the story is going to end. Basically
I got two endings, the really bad one where Buffy becomes the next Master.
{You know the one we want to avoid at all costs. *BEG*} The other one....well
things wouldn't ever be the same no matter how the story ends. Its not like
Buffy's going to destroy the world or anything, she'll continue the good fight
no matter what......if that fight will be with her having a soul or not is still
up in the air right now. Of course all of that really depends on Buffy getting
vamped or not. Which is something I haven't decided on doing yet. Hmmm, maybe
I'll fall back on my knowledge of Greek mythology, the Olympians are always
good source for causeing general destruction and mayhem. So I'm a traditionalist,
not to mention a Xena fan, but we woun't go into that. *LOL*

I'm leaving now, got to get back to the wonderful world of Greek and Etruscan
art now.

Shadowlander