Re: coherent thoughts

--- Melissa Brendon <xander_willow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> badbard writes Xena-fic, I know that, cause I've
> read it.
> :-)

Oooh. What you read? And me likes to think of it as
Gabby-fic. *VEG*

For some strange reason I didn't get shadows original
reply posted to me so I'll answer here. Lucky Melissa
replied. ;)

Shadowlander wrote...

> >Its me again.....I'm not nearly as hyper as I was
> lastnight, which is a
> >good thing I didn't get to sleep until well after 2
> in the morning.

Me 3am but I'm still feeling pretty hyped. That's
what being the designated driver will do to ya - no
nasty hangovers but I'm still in the mood to dance.
*EG*

> >Anyway, badbard - don't I know you?

The eternal question. *ROTF*

I think I've
> come across some of your
> >work elsewhere like the AXIP, maybe?? Hmmmm, the
> signature seems familiar
> >somehow.

Like Melissa said, I've written a ton of Xena/Gabby
fic - is posted in all sorts of weird places, plus I
have my own satirical Gabby site - 'INSIDE the BGSB'
(billious green sports bra) U also might have seen my
sig on some of the Xena mailing lists I belong to.

If so, I like your work and look forward
> to seeing what you come
> >up with for the vamed Buffy. If its not you, just
> ignore the babbling
> >person
> >in the corner, I'll go away soon. *BG*

Heh. I'll take it anyway - me lookin' forward to my
vamped Buffy vamping out too. The corners over here
are filled with babbling people btw. *G*

Either way
> I can't wait to read
> >about
> >a vamped out Buffy. For some really odd reason I
> think that it would be a
> >really, really, really bad thing to have Buffy
> running lose as a Vampire.

You KNOW it.

> >Of course that could just be my over active
> imagination again, so you
> >never know. *LOL*

Me I just see a potentially kinky slash situation.
Heh. So much for plot.

> >Still trying to figure out the source of Buffy's
> personality change. Once
> >figure that out, I can decide on how the story is
> going to end.

Ah yes, the famed personality change. How bout this?
Buffy's personality change is revealed to be her real
self - slayer instincts and all - a big nasty shocker
for everyone involved.

Basically
> >I got two endings, the really bad one where Buffy
> becomes the next Master.

I LOVE it. *VBG* Whoops, did I admit that out loud?
Why is that enraged mob of Buffyfans approacing me
with crosses?

> >{You know the one we want to avoid at all costs.
> *BEG*} The other
> >one....well
> >things wouldn't ever be the same no matter how the
> story ends. Its not
> >like
> >Buffy's going to destroy the world or anything,
> she'll continue the good
> >fight
> >no matter what......if that fight will be with her
> having a soul or not is
> >still
> >up in the air right now.

Y does Buffy have to be good? Bad Buffy. Bad bad
baaaaad Buffy!

Of course all of that
> really depends on Buffy
> >getting
> >vamped or not. Which is something I haven't
> decided on doing yet. Hmmm,
> >maybe
> >I'll fall back on my knowledge of Greek mythology,
> the Olympians are always
> >good source for causeing general destruction and
> mayhem.

Oh yeah. Why I do believe I made use of them just
recently in 'A Wiccan Gets the Wiggins'. Absolutely
shameful of me. I better go and appease them with
offerings of dead smelly animals. Here kitty kitty
kitty... *VEG**ROTFLMAO*

So I'm a
> >traditionalist,
> >not to mention a Xena fan, but we woun't go into
> that. *LOL*

Uhuh. U must remember me from the Xenaverse then.
It's a lovely place to visit and I practically live
there. And it's good we're not going into it because
I could rave about the 6-abs wonder of the world,
Mavis for 20KB worth of email. No wait, I meant
Lariel. No wait, Gabrielle. See what a huge fan I
am? I can even get names right on about the third
try. *EG*

hugish capiche,
badbard

=====
Get an eyeful inside Gabby's BGSB!
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/

FanFiction Addiction? Satisfy your cravings
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/fanfiction.html

Join my update list. Mail bgsb-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx