Just wanted to say hi to all of you

Hi,

First, Welcome.I'm the list daddy, but you guys can call me Rodrigo.About
one week up and we already have more than 200 members, and i thought that
the Buffy loves Willow list had grown fast.I created this list because the
Buffy Loves Willow list was PG-13, and some people were afraid to post a few
of their fics to post a few of their things because minors may see it.So, as
was suggested, i created this list.Here you guys will be able to talk about
the show, actors, episodes, post fic(any rating) and stuff like that, as
long as it's Willow/Buffy based.We'll also have here the weekly fanfic
theme( i just sent a post about it).This list may take a while to start
working at full speed, but hopefully it will pretty soon.But if you want to
fasten things up, send fics, also, tell us about yourself, what you like,
why you like the two of them, how you find us, stuff like that.

I don't have a FAQ for the list, and it may take awhile 'til i get one, but
don't worry, so far i only have to things to say: First, no flaming, just
because people have different opinions it doesn't mean they can't live in
peace; second, spoiler space, i think it's great when people talk about
episodes(i'm a spoiler seeker myself) , but some people like to be surprised
or live in countries where the episodes are still to air, so if you want to
post spoilers for future episodes, or comment about recent ones, put a few
line for spoiler space.Well, that's it for now.

That's it for now, i hope you have a good time in here, and of course, post
fics.Now, if you're not the kind that likes to wait, you can pass your time
at Buffy loves Willow(add at the bottom), we see a lot more moviment
there(some great fics).

Gosh,i feel like Joss, this is my Spin Off list, and the number of members
is higher than in the original one(of course, with time Buffy got Higher
ratings, but still).I said i created this because a few people may be
interested in the steamier side, but it seems that more interested in the
steamy than in the sappy romantic things.

Well, that's it for now
Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.