Re: OT: Nerd

No, I'm more like the just Willow type of nerd, my computer is one of my
best friends. Sorry about your friends though, they really should be
calling you Willow, I mean don't they know you're a girl? (j/k) Anyway, I
think I'm done talking, right now I'm kind of sick so half of whatever I
just wrote may not make any sense, sorry.
Melissa