Newbie!!!!

um...hi everyone. um...I'm morgan but i have a few names...syren1 and charliegirl...hi to anyone who already knows me...i think i spied Tairis and maybe Karen sonewhere in one or two these lists.
I like to read fics and i like to write them too...i have a couple i'd like to post but i'lll wait until i'm a little less sparkly shiney and new.

I'm a lot eccentric, given to abstract ranting on occasion but i'll keep that to an absolute minimum, promise :)

I guess that's all from me...oh, and i'm female, 21 and australian...just in case you were wondering.

Mostly i'll lurk cause i'm on digest with these lists...but i do feedback...eventually ;)

morgan

High Priestess of the Goddess of the Aggressive Slay, Acolyte of the Lettuce God.

webmistress of Buffy's Boys http://www.geocities.com/charbygirl/

home of currently under construction Krazy Kult University (KKU)
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/wildbunch/778

Assistant to archivist extrordinaire Amanda, webmistress of Eyeballs to Entrails, Spike/Willow fanfics
http://lavender.fortunecity.com/goodfellas/273

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail