FIC: Kismet (Part V of V) Final

Continued from Part IV...

Buffy didn?t remember how she had gotten on the bed, nor did she care. All
she knew was that Willow was ravishing her. She closed her eyes as she felt her
best friend?s lips upon her neck. She ran her hands along Willow?s back,
desperate to touch skin, but too afraid. Willow was not afraid at all however.
She was quickly dominating the experience, and Buffy surrendered control to
someone else. Something that good Slayers never did, but something they all
needed. She then sent up praises to any force that was listening for bringing
Willow into her life, for letting her have someone to take care of her once and
awhile.
She drew in a quick breath as she felt Willow?s hands run up her shirt, and
brush against her skin. Hot, white flames leapt from the redhead?s fingers, and
shot straight to the slayer?s center. She groaned as Willow kissed her ears,
her eyes, her nose, leaving no patch of skin without special treatment.

?Willow. . . Oh god. . . wait. . .? Willow sat up and stared with a dazed look
in her eyes, that was quickly replaced with fear.
?Oh, god Buffy, I am sorry. . . i guess that i just. . uh. . got carried away or
something.?
Buffy smiled a placed a finger on the red heads lips. ?Shh. . . I just wanted
to get these clothes off of you.?

Willow then smiled, and kissed the finger pressed to her lips. She was feeling
adventurous, and she kept remembering all those conversations she had read in
that chat room, so she gently drew the slayer?s finger into her mouth, and
sucked on it. She felt Buffy?s intake of breath, and the watched as her eyes
rolled back into her head.

?God Wills, you are killing me. . .?

Willow released the slayer?s finger, ran her fingers underneath the slayers
shirt, and gently drew it up, exposing her rippling stomach. She gently traced
the scars there, and her eyes turned sad. Buffy watched the expression of
sadness enter Willow?s eyes, and when the red head gently bent her head to kiss
the scars, Buffy felt like she could weep from the sheer sweetness and love in
that simple act. As Willow?s lips touched her skin, another feeling took over
completely, and she sighed.
?That?s it. . .? She mumbled, using her superior strength to roll Willow
over, and ended up on top of her. Buffy planted a searing, wet kiss on her best
friend?s mouth, and got up. Willow actually whimpered at the loss of contact.
Her interest was renewed as Buffy then slid the shirt off of her body, and
undressed herself completely. Willow couldn?t breath. Buffy?s body was
amazing. Hard and yet soft. She sat up and ran her fingers lightly over the
skin of that stomach, and then down to her thighs.
?God. . .? Came from the slayers mouth, as she felt the hands caress her.
Buffy opened her eyes, and grinned, grabbing Willows hands, pulling her up and
starting with the buttons of her clothes. ?Now its your turn.? Willow didn?t
say anything, and kept her hands at her side as she watched the slayer hastily
undress her. She blushed at the expression that crossed the blonde?s face.

?My god Willow. . . How can you hide something this . . this? beautiful??, said
the stunned slayer.

Willow was a picture of feminine perfection, soft curves and creamy white skin.
She then pulled the red head against her, and they both sighed at the sensation
of skin on skin. Lips then possessed, and they were no longer two entities.
Timid touches and small kisses led to something neither of them could believe.
They both had no idea what they were doing, but they knew that they liked it.

?I. . I want to touch you.? Willow said looking at Buffy with timid eyes.

Buffy smiled, and led Willow's hands to her very center of her being.
Willow felt her fingers swim in the warmth that she had created. She felt a
sense of power unfold inside her, knowing that she created this kind of response
in someone as amazing as Buffy. She slid her fingers around in the softness
until she gently passed over a small bundle of hot flesh. She paused as Buffy
moaned out, and spread her legs wider. Willow felt a grin tug at the sides of
her mouth as she passed over it again, and got the same response. She added
more pressure, and rubbed it in a circular motion, until the slayer was
writhing, and mumbling incoherently.
Willow then recalled something else she read, and she brought her lips down
to Buffy?s breast. She kissed the hardening peak, gently sucking it in her
mouth. Immediately, she knew she had done something right, as she felt Buffy?s
strong hands grasp her head and press down, wanting more contact. ?God. . .?
She breathed as sensations flooded her being. Willow gently sucked the nipple
deeper inside her mouth and felt Buffy begin to shudder. Willow knew that
something was happening, and she wanted to see the slayer?s face. She withdrew
her mouth from the blonde?s breast, and increased the speed of her fingers. She
watched the slayer?s eyes droop shut, and her mouth opened. Willow felt the body
under hers tense up, and she knew it was time.
She watched as Buffy fell from herself. She heard the slayer scream her
name, and blindly grasp the sheets underneath her. It was the most beautiful
thing that Willow Rosenberg had ever seen. She ceased her movements, and
wrapped her body around the slayers, and waited for her to return from the place
that she herself had sent her.

?Oh gods. . . Willow. . You are. . Amazing.?

Willow smiled against the skin of Buffy?s throat. ?Thanks.? she said timidly.

?Let?s see if i can return the favor.? said Buffy with a mischievous smile.

?Hey, where you two all weekend?? Xander said, adjusting his bag to his
other shoulder, so he could wrap his free arm around Cordiela. Buffy smiled,
and Willow blushed.

?We were just working on some projects. . . For Giles.? Buffy held her breath,
and then relaxed when she saw that they bought it.

?Oh yeah.. That sounds like fun.? Cordiela said under her breath.

?Well, we better get to the library, it?s been quiet around hellmouth lately,
and i just know that everything is just gonna blow up one of these days.? The
slayer said, as she threw her stuff in her locker, and leaned up against Willow?
s shoulder. This innocent touching went unnoticed by their friends, but Willow
started to smile, beam actually, and Buffy felt herself growing warm. Just
then, Giles rounded the corner heading straight for them.

?Uh oh.. . Looks like trouble in paradise.?
?Buffy, I have been looking all over for you.?
?Sorry Giles, I was taking care of some stuff.?
?Well now, maybe I might be able to get you to take a break from all of that
other important stuff and get you back to slaying.?
?Yeah, sure, we were just heading that way.?
?Well, we are nearing the end of the lunar cycle, and that means. . .? The
Englishman?s speech was interrupted by both Buffy and Willow.

?Trouble.. . We know.?

Giles walked ahead of them, and Buffy and Willow took up the rear. Buffy gently
reached down and grasped Willow?s hand, and gave it a tight squeeze. Just then,
all the electricity went out, and the only light came from the windows. It was
still a good three hours before dusk, but something about this had demon written
all over it. The slayer blew out a breath, and looked at Willow.

?Well, everything is back to normal now.?

?I guess. . .? And they walked on down the hall in the darkness, each
supporting a knowing smile.

~~Fini

Ok..there ya have it.. happy now? <G> And oh yah to Pat and whomever else wants
to archive above story.. by all means.. as long as give credit to JLA and Brat
(linked to my email addy if possble) and let me know where all it's archived..
Enjoy!

Brat