Episodes

Ok guy's serious question. Does anybody know where I
can get a hold of the previous episodes to Buffy?(all
of them) due to being in the military for 2 years my
acess to the Tv channels has been SEVERELY limited.
Any fan fiction that I will be writing will by
neccesity be based off things I have read in other
fanfic's or the books that have been published or the
first 6 episodes of the first tv series which are the
only ones they have brought out on tape ( that I know
of). Any suggestions? By the end of the weekend I
hope to have the first chapter of my first fanfic
posted based on this week's theme of illness/injury,
then you guy's should be able to tell just how much
I'm missing. Happy New Year!!!

Wilfull_dreamer

P.S. I love all the fanfic's you guys wright.

> Shortcut URL to this page:
> http://www.onelist.com/community/buffywantswillow

<HR>