Re: Re:Episodes

For all that are interested, this is something that was sent to the UCSL list - I've already gotten two tapes from her and they're great quality....

morgana

From: Zoe Rayne <zoerayne@xxxxxxxxx>

Just to let people know, I have all the eps of Buffy and make copies of
them for people at reasonable prices...

Also, I just picked up a copy of the unaired pilot ep that Joss used to
sell the series to the WB. It's about 30 minutes long, runs along the same
lines as the 'A' plot of "Welcome to the Hellmouth" (Buffy starting school
in a new place with new people and finding out that there are vampires in
Sunnydale, too), and stars most of the same cast as the series, but there's
a different actress playing Willow and many of the locations are different
from the final premier episode that was aired.

Email me privately if you're interested in any of this...

-----
zoerayne@xxxxxxxxx <http://www.chisp.net/~zoerayne/>
Infinity Press <http://www.chisp.net/~zoerayne/infinity.html>
AllAdvantage--get paid to surf the web: